Thank you for choosing to visit our classes here at Amethyst. In the studio’s beautiful, life-giving space you will find individuals who are passionate about you finding balance and community through yoga. As you prepare to step on the mat with us, here are six tips that will lead to your most beneficial practice:
1. Arrive 15 minutes before class time.
*Be sure to discuss any injuries, pregnancies, or special requests with the instructor.
2. Eat your last meal at least 2 hours before class.
3. Bring a yoga mat, a bottle of water, and a small towel (we have extras if you need them).
4.Wear comfortable clothing suitable for stretching.
*Loose fitting tops tend to fall over your head.
5. Silence your phone and store it along with your belongings in the studio provided cubbies.
6. Remove your shoes and socks; practicing barefoot prevents slipping.
We can’t wait to see you in class!
No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning.